Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thank You from our Street school kids

This from Priyanka, who has been holding the fort at the Pavement Schools, what with me being AWOL for the past few weeks:


Hansa ben for providing biscuits in both the schools almost on a regular basis!

N.N Chaturvedi for Rs.1,000/-

Nidhi Chaturvedi for Rs.1,000/-

Mrs. Agrawal for Rs.500/-

Namita for Rs.500/-

Ratna Dhanda for Rs.500/-

C.K Chaturvedi for Rs.500/-



Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.
A new scholastic year is coming up and the children will now need new books, stationery, bags and the like. We request kind souls to step forward to contribute these.

2 comments:

BK Chowla, said...

Good luck to all those vwho have contributed.I would be happy to do my bit for this cause.Please do let me know as to how best can I be of help.

Kiran Manral said...

Mr Chowla: Thank you for writing in. Please do check out our website, www.indiahelps.org for further details on the pavement schools.